2009 is almost gone and 2010 is peeking around the corner.
With Christmas almost over (I say almost because I still have two packages to mail - sorry Stumpff and Sexson families! - and a handful of Christmas cards to find addresses for) we've been propelled into New Year's plans.
Which makes me stop and reflect on this year.
2009 was the year we:
* Got engaged!
* Almost had a 100% calving percentage
* Celebrated the PI's 100th Anniversary
* Hosted our 1st (maybe annual?) 4th of July BBQ
* Met and made so many new friends here in our little corner of the world!
* Thanks to Lindsay, I learned what a "blog" was and this one was started.
What a year 2009 has been...and hopefully 2010 will be just as memorable.
How was 2009 for you? What will you reflect on as the clock strikes midnight?