Hello February! Can you believe it's February already?
January seemed to fly by in a blur....
- Pigs were born. And a sow we thought would farrow in January - well, didn't. So now we'll be getting February pigs. (I'm sure they'll be just as nice.)
- Workshops were attended. And this month we'll be headed to the bull sales.
- We started sign ups for a crop disaster program at work. And we'll still be taking sign ups in February....and March....and April....and....well you get the picture.
- Snow fell. Water froze. And then the next week we had 60 degree weather. But it wouldn't last. More snow would fall.
- I've stuck to at least one of my resolutions and was able to get to church twice this month - hopefully I can double that number in February.
- Christmas presents were (finally!) mailed. Birthday presents are coming right around the corner.
- Speaking of Christmas....January was NOT the month I took down my Christmas decorations, but I'm pretty sure February will be :)
Goodbye January 2010 - and HELLO February. Bring on the month for lovers!