The house is clean.
The dogs have been dropped off with friends.
The cooler is full.
The suitcases are packed.
The car is fueled up.
Dreams are waiting to be fulfilled.
We're hitting the road today.
Hoping my trusty Camry will safely travel us the 1,252 miles to the ranch and back.
Halfway between Merriman and Hyannis in the beautiful Sandhills of Nebraska.
Where X marks the spot.
Looking forward to a week and a place that makes us feel:
It's going to be a big week for us.
I hope each of you have a great week yourselves.
Take care. Live well!
80. A relaxing Saturday.
81. Going Rogue, read. Good book - better as you get into it.
82. A (lost) flat bed trailer and panels - now found!
83. Being able to laugh at a mis-communication.
84. A vaccummed out car, and a clean trunk - not sure the last time that happened.
85. Caesar salad.
86. 3 pounds lost last week.
87. Jennifer making the top ten at state convention.
88. Beaver Spirit!
89. Diet 7-Up.
90. Safe travels to and from Corvallis.
91. An announcement in Kearney.
92. Yearlings arriving.
93. The Garcia kid's success at state convention.
94. A border collie who tried his best.
96. Annual leave.
97. A clean house.
99. You, friend.