A dollar short...
Well, two. I caved into temptation and bought two lottery tickets at lunch today.
I blame it all on my boss.
With his winning streak, he'll probably end up the big winner.
Yesterday was crazy. But I love writing down my thankfulness from the week prior.
120. Eastern Oregon weather. If you don't like it...wait 5 minutes.
121. Dinner with my mom & sister after a meeting in Portland.
122. Shopping at Costco with Paco & the "extra" items one can always find.
123. An evening to catch up with friends over friendly (competitive!) games of Bunco.
124. Meeting deadlines.
125. A day off to catch up on sleep, baking and laundry.
126. Checking heat in the morning light and the sweet memories it brought back.
127. Barb's Easter dinner. And "Thanksgiving" dinner the night before. Yum.
128. Celebrating Terry's birthday!
129. The convenience of having two pickups.
130. Another trip around the sun for Melly. Happy Birthday Mel....we love you!
131. Easter phone calls with family.
132. Jelly Belly sour gummy fish. So good. Sooooo goood.
133. Carrot cake cupcakes and green carrots.
134. Small wedding decisions made.
135. Applications mailed.
136. Days that fly by.
137. A well spent half hour at the chiropractor's.
138. Our health.
139. Our family & friend's health.