And then it rained some more.
Renewed hope for farmers and ranchers.
And in our little part of Eastern Oregon, the rain wasn't the only thing to be thankful for last week.
240. Recognizing the dedication of our Eastern Oregon teachers - award winners or not - they all deserve recognition.
241. Dodgeball tournaments.
242. Drenching rains.
243. The rainbows that shine through afterwards.
244. Visiting with friends at the Pendleton Farmer's Market.
245. Finding the dress, in my size, in only one store in Oregon.
246. My fabulous sister who just happens to work in the same city as that one store, and was willing to pick it up.
247. Bubbles, a blushing bride and a bonfire.
248. The beauty of Emigrant Springs Park - and sunlight at just the right moments.
249. Arnold Palmer's. (If you haven't tried one, they're pretty darn tasty - 3/4 iced tea, 1/4 lemonade)
250. A two man comedy team, kind of.
251. New friends made.
252. Sleeping in.
253. Playing with puppies. I know I've been putting up a lot of pictures, but they're so darn cute, I can't help it.
254. Visiting with Paul, and meeting Border, the collie.
255. Cherry Dilly Bars.
257. Friends and french fries.
258. Freeway MPG's.
259. A new recipe - probably one for the wedding menu!