Even though the "big" wedding isn't until June 18th, 2011...
The "real" wedding happened this June 18th.
A small ceremony with my family there and two great friends.
Nothing fancy. We want next year to be special and big and fun.
But health insurance is important, and it was good to be married before we made the move.
Mr. & Mrs. Sexson
June 18th, 2010
320. A new last name.
321. Falling deeper in love.
322. Small little squeezes from Clint's hand while we said our vows.
323. Having my family there to celebrate.
324. Reminders of Eastern Oregon.
325. Cakes, brownie bites and lemonade.
326. A showering of warm wishes from fellow staff and farmers.
327. Being busy, but having it all fall into place.
328. The best friends ever.
329. This special friend, who goes above and beyond.
330. Sunlight and a warm day.
331. A dinner celebration with friends and family.
332. Laughter, funny jokes and good memories shared....and re-shared.
333. A sister who spent the entire weekend and all of this next week helping us move.
334. Half of our trailer (tightly) packed...and seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.
335. Seeing many friends at the Umatilla Cattleman's BBQ
336. Steak, salads and scrumptious desserts.
337. Hugs, good wishes and good byes.
338. All of Katie's puppies given to good homes, except one...
339. ...who we get to keep!