A million miles an hour.
Does life feel like it's flying by?
Whizzing, swirling and churning?
I mean, it's the end of August people!
Where has this year gone?
So many memories, days lived, things done....
And I don't even have kids.
Oh gracious - what will it be like when we have kids? I think about that a lot - I do. How hectic and crammed full our lives are right now - how selfish we are with our choices of how to spend our time - and then I think, "What will it be like when we add kids to the mix?".
For those of you wondering - there's no plans for that yet. But still I think about it - and then decide I better live for today.
We live a good life, don't we all?
A good, good, God filled, life.
And I want to remember it all.
Every single, fast flying, moment.
481. Just making it by.
482. A three day weekend.
483. A sweet embrace. Why does a hug feel so new every time?
484. Clint making it safely home from Montana.
485. A few more boxes unpacked.
486. Clothes taken in to The Closet.
487. An ice cream cake & a birthday present.
488. Football t-shirts ordered.
489. Guilty football pins.
490. Sunshine and a breeze.
491. A farmer's tan - on my ankles.
492. A wriggly puppy growing up too fast. So wriggly I couldn't get a decent picture - he just wanted to be held and loved on.
493. Katie starting to put some weight on - the transition was hard on her.
494. My first horse sale - can you believe it? Clint didn't believe me when I told him that - after how many cow sales?
495. A new home for two little stud colts and a three year old mare.
(The mare on the left didn't come home with us, she just snuck into the picture.)
496. The hope of better "new horse" pictures next week - it was 5:45 pm when we got done with the sale Gordon and I still had to get to Kearney that night, so I jetted.
497. Mini sour gummy worms from the gas station in Thedford.
498. Two Zumba classes tonight - and our last one with our little group's favorite instructor - he's headed back to school.
499. A full work week. FULL! Love it!