Oh, you've never heard the word "yuppers" before?
Well, then you've never visited Nebraska.
Consider yourself officially introduced. :)
Last week flew by - but in the hurry, and the hustle, and the haste....
There is much to be thankful for.
460. A new oscillating fan for here in Kearney. Much needed this week!
461. Coldstone cupcakes to celebrate with.
462. Fresh tomatoes, cucumbers and herbs from co-workers gardens.
463. Looking a little bit like a goober - at least at first. But more importantly, getting the word out. (Click on "CRP sign up")
464. Workshops, meetings and new things learned.
465. Dinners out with new friends.
466. A bridal shower for Jolene.
467. The Cellar's onion rings - never had anything like them!
468. Catch up emails and phone calls.
469. Knowing we're not the only ones who've had haying trouble. ;)
470. A day spent swathing & a steak dinner.
471. A take on our Bunco spinach salad - spinach, Newman's low fat vinaigrette (key ingredient!), sliced strawberries, sliced honey roasted almonds and reduced fat feta cheese - yum!
472. Cool temperatures this weekend.
473. Sunday breakfast.
474. A sweet text message from my husband this morning as he flew out to Montana to judge a county fair and one of their state fairs.
475. Internet and cell phones when flights don't go as planned.
476. Someplace in Kalispell having a rental car - even if it wasn't the one we originally had a reservation with.
477. "Making it" in time.
478. A butt-kicking (and hopefully pound dropping) workout tonight.
479. Rain, and the happy farmers it will bring.