Errands that needed to be run.
Miles that needed driven.
Family celebrations that needed attending.
Heifers that needed to be moved.
Groceries that needed to be bought.
Calves that need to be weaned.
Love that needs to be showered.
Boxes that need unpacked.
Dishes that needed to be washed.
Floors that need to be scrubbed.
Friends that need to be called.
Plans that need to be made.
Life that needs to be lived.
Life is happening all around us right now.
And can I just tell you that I'm really enjoying it?
560. 100% for Lindsay! Good work Paco!
561. More pounds lost.
562. Colds kicked to the curb.
563. A new shirt in the mail.
564. Boxes unpacked.
565. Our own little "Round-Up" in the Sandhills.
566. Curious calves.
567. A little fun after chores.
568. All-Star weddings.
569. Laughter and funny practical jokes.
570. Smiley face & "punk" underwear.
571. Having your cake & eating it too!
572. A lotta love.
573. Catching up over a Coors Light.
574. "Coconut" pizza.
575. Being included.
576. This crazy niece & nephew - gotta love them!
577. A nap on the couch.
578. Wireless at the ranch!
579. A start to a fabulous next week!