Do you have those days when you just know...
This is where I'm meant to be.
Time isn't hurried.
Tasks aren't forced.
I love those days.
Love, love, LOVE them.
Simply thanking God for this great life we get to lead.
580. Gunnar Lane - We are so excited about his birth! Congratulations Brad & Dawn (and Fallon)!
581. A single flower on my desk - that reminds me that I have it far better than many.
582. Farm policy. Can I just tell you how much easier it makes my job when we have policy to back up our programs?
583. A badly needed new hair cut and color.
584. Wedding lists started.
585. Ideas gathered.
586. Phone conversations with good (great, wonderful, loving!) friends.
587. A Diet Pepsi after a day of meetings.
588. Sinking into the arms of my husband Friday night.
589. Home cooked breakfasts.
590. A day spent with family.
591. Double stirrups. :)
592. Side smiles and whispered "baby's".
593. A fun weekend for Lindsay in Boise with great friends.
594. The Beaver's game on local TV in Nebraska! (Too bad they lost - but it was a good effort.)
595. An "edge of your seat" female sale at the Hoffman Hereford Ranch.
596. Speaking without words.
597. Ice cream, licorice, and holding hands.
598. A pound lost - even after the licorice! :)
599. Having all that we need - and so much more.