On a county road headed west." (Now the line above was said in funny jest to my sister-in law.)
"Really, unless you eat three plates at the buffet, you're not getting your money's worth."
"You ate Chinese buffet for lunch without me?"
And for more "normal" blessings....
648. A quick work week.
649. TCBY's Waffle Cone Wednesday's.
650. A scale that has stayed static....while my gym routine has been thrown off.
651. A deer collision missed - but I was almost able to say I bagged my first buck in Nebraska! Well, or that the Camry had bagged a buck! :)
652. A fun, fun, afternoon spent in Hemingford.
653. Being able to hold it together and go with the flow.
654. The nicest compliment I've received in a while from my sweet niece.
655. A freezer full of frozen homemade meals.
656. An easy Sunday afternoon.
657. Cuddling on the couch.
658. A 24-hour car wash w/ a pressure washer. (While I didn't hit a deer on the way home, I did run over an already hit deer on the way back to Kearney - I couldn't help it, there was a car coming, and there wasn't any shoulder. But after $2 in quarters, I was good to go!)
So much better today....hopefully I'll be back at the gym tomorrow night. (Because one thing that isn't lovin' me this week is my scale!)
2. October in Nebraska.
I was reading in the newspaper last week that the only reason Nebraskans can endure the summer heat & humidity here is because they know there will be a beautiful October to enjoy.
I forgot I had taken these Monday morning before branding, but was pleasantly surprised tonight when I downloaded my pictures from the weekend. In Oregon, the leaves change colors. Here, we don't have many (or really, any!) trees, but the grass does change color.
3. A three day work week.
Sorry - I'm gloating right now. I'll stop now. Maybe. Ok - I'm done. Promise.
But most of all....
4. This man.
My favorite fencing partner. He's the best. I love him so much. Forever & ever, and no matter what.