And turned into a Saturday afternoon you couldn't have planned, even if you tried!
640. Chinese buffet for lunch.
641. A stroll through Safeway. (Oh Safeway, how I have missed you! The Wal-mart's here are just not the same...)
642. A roller coaster view of Crawford's landscape and foothills.
643. Elk calling in the pickup.
645. House browsing.
646. And finally, the $50 piano picked up and brought home for my niece.
647. My favorite one-liner's of the day -
"We'll be back by 5:00."
(Never mind that it was almost 7:00 when we rolled in....)
"How heavy can that little piano be?"
"It's only four miles south of town."
"Aaaaeeeeaahhhhh! Aaaaeeeeaahhhhh! Aaaaeeeeaahhhhh!"
"Shut up woman, I know right where I'm at.
two seconds later....
On a county road headed west."
(Now the line above was said in funny jest to my sister-in law.)
"Really, unless you eat three plates at the buffet, you're not getting your money's worth."
"You ate Chinese buffet for lunch without me?"
And for more "normal" blessings....
648. A quick work week.
649. TCBY's Waffle Cone Wednesday's.
650. A scale that has stayed static....while my gym routine has been thrown off.
651. A deer collision missed - but I was almost able to say I bagged my first buck in Nebraska! Well, or that the Camry had bagged a buck! :)
652. A fun, fun, afternoon spent in Hemingford.
653. Being able to hold it together and go with the flow.
654. The nicest compliment I've received in a while from my sweet niece.
655. A freezer full of frozen homemade meals.
656. An easy Sunday afternoon.
657. Cuddling on the couch.
658. A 24-hour car wash w/ a pressure washer. (While I didn't hit a deer on the way home, I did run over an already hit deer on the way back to Kearney - I couldn't help it, there was a car coming, and there wasn't any shoulder. But after $2 in quarters, I was good to go!)
659. A fun trip planned this week.