And I have a total of 4 pictures to show for it.
Because I spent most of my time here....
Or at the fairgrounds hanging out with Raney...
Solving all of the world's problems.
Well - at least some of them. And making a few name tags along the way!
(Seriously - it's amazing how many people we could make happy with just a little name tag. I guess it's because people like to be recognized?)
This was our sixth year back in Indy - and like we said all last week:
We'll keep coming back, because if it ain't broke - don't fix it!
660. Getting to catch up with old friends who I only get to see the third week in October.
661. Working with all of the fabulous CDE staff & assistants!
663. Starbucks on Room 1032.
664. Getting to see convention through Tara & KJ's eyes.
665. An awesome opening session speaker. If you have a free 1/2 hour, check out SchoolTube - Josh Shipp: 2010 National FFA Convention Speaker
667. And a goat.
668. Infinite Potential.
669. Or, as I announced....Infinite Possibilities. (Whoops.)
670. Killer boxed lunches. Kind of.
671. $14.99 sweatshirts.
672. A full four days.
673. Great songs on the radio to drive home to - so loving Sugarland's "Stuck Like Glue" right now!
674. A full day to sleep/lounge/relax/catch up on Sunday.
675. A husband to sleep/lounge/relax/catch up with.
676. Loving my time at home.
677. A quick visit & hug from Mel before I headed back to town.
678. Good conversations with my sees-ter.
679. Infinite blessings.