In the spirit of Thanksgiving.
“It isn't what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful, but what you have in
“He enjoys much who is thankful for little; a grateful mind is both a great and happy mind.”
“Difficulties are opportunities to better things; they are stepping stones to greater experience. Perhaps someday you will be thankful for some temporary failure in a particular direction. When one door closes, another always opens.”
My many "thanksgivings" continue....
740. Good health.
741. Two thumbs up for both Clint & I at the dentist.
742. 28 years....and counting.
743. Beautiful birthday flowers from my husband.
744. Thoughtful cards and fun presents from family & friends.
745. New experiences.
746. The horn on a cutting saddles.
747. Warm clothes on freezing cold days.
748. Heat. Many have to live without it.
749. Homemade Thanksgiving dinners....early.
750. A whole apple pie.
751. And for me....a slice of coconut cream pie.
752. Pouring over Black Friday ads.
753. A chunk of Christmas shopping done. (I don't know when I could say that at Thanksgiving before!)
754. Small gestures.
755. An agency that wraps itself around an employee in times of tragedy.
757. A new haircut & color.
758. Thanksgiving plans & travel.
759. Blessings that multiply day after day.