Weekend Wrap Up.

Happy Monday!

We stayed at home this weekend....and it was probably a good thing we did.  ;)

We started Saturday morning off by sleeping in until 7 am (glorious!!!) and then heading into Hermiston to watch Colter's football game.

It was so fun to spend time with the Raymond family, cheering Colter on! 

Cal loved being in the front pack and Chandler had fun climbing on top of Boomer, the HHS mascot and running up & down the walkway to the stadium.  :) 

We grabbed a few things at Walmart while in town, ate a quick lunch and then headed home for naps and play time.  Lindsay had stopped by earlier to drop off a shirt we'd ordered - so I threw it on when we got home (pretty sure Cal spit up on the first one I'd worn) - isn't it fun?

And then it all went downhill, lol.....

It was one of those nights that was too good to be true. Cal had been sleeping since 5, and Chandler was rubbing his eyes at 6. I'd  bathed him and made a bottle for him, which he was drinking while sitting on Clint's lap.

There were so many things I was going to get done! Pre-auction catalogs for the Hermiston FFA Alumni Auction needed labels made & stickers put on the edges, I was going to get some laundry done, and go to bed early.  :) 

Cal woke up about 7 pm and was hungry, so I was feeding him when I heard Clint urgently call my name....I laid Cal down and went out to the living room to see that Chandler had gotten sick and puked all over himself, and Clint, and the recliner, and the floor....

I grabbed him and headed to the bath where he puked again on the way there in the hallway - PRAISE GOD for vinyl plank flooring which is easily scrubbed!!!  We got him cleaned up, dressed in new jammies, the rest of the house cleaned up & sanitized and Chandler laid down with us in bed.  He was sick almost every hour thru the night, poor guy.

We did a lot of laundry, a lot of outfit & sheet changes, and laid on a lot of towels.  Sweet Cal slept thru it all, and luckily only woke up to eat twice....and both times when Chandler was still sleeping, so I wasn't juggling a baby and a sick toddler.  Clint was a huge help too, and we made it thru the night.

We took it pretty easy Sunday....Clint went to help Double M brand a few fall calves and I stayed at home with the boys.  Chandler stopped throwing up around 10, Cal didn't get sick (we're hoping he stays well) and we just kind of laid low.  Both boys played well in the morning (you wouldn't have known Chandler was sick) and both boys took 3 hour naps in the afternoon.  What I'd hoped to get done the night before, I got done during naps which was great!

Cal loved all of the paper.  :) 

Chandler ended up getting sick one more time before bed, so Clint kept him home today.  They were going to go to Helix today, so when I passed a white Sienna minivan on I-84 with Beaver plates on my way to work after I'd dropped Cal off with Pam.....I thought "OH NO!  Chandler's thrown up and Clint's having to deal with it on the freeway."  So I quickly pulled over and got to where they were....turned out Chandler was just fine and Clint was trying to pair his phone so he could talk hands free, lol.

So that was our weekend - hopefully yours was good!

PS - My Monday outfit after a weekend like ours was pretty casual. 


Popular Posts